Hell yeah! Finally, my very own video game: Deadpool! You read right! High Moon Studios - the masterminds behind Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy, the Transformers War, and Fall of Cybertron videogames - was hired by yours truly to create the most awesome video game yet (until they come out with a Deadpool 2, but one step at a time, here)! It will be published by Activision & Marvel Entertainment, the same guys who published other Marvel-related games. The game is out right now !
What kinda game will it be? Let's see; Daniel Way is writing the script (the same Daniel Way that writes most of my comics and adventures); Nolan North is voicing me (the same Nolan North that voices most of my appearances); and it will be a third-person action game with bouncing EVERYTHING! (If you catch my drift. Wink!) So, in short, get ready to play a very, VERY, badass video game.
- Third-person shooter/Hack and Slash
- (Yes, I know I'm in a video game... don't make me look like an idiot.)
- Unlock weapon upgrades with achievement points. Guns! Knives! Explosives! Rubber duckies!
- Unlock different combos by switching fighting styles (I know them all) and utilizing different weapons ("utilizing"? Who the hell is writing this?)
Cast (but really, I'm the only one ya need right?) Edit
These are the OTHER people in MY video game.
- Deadpool (That's me!)
- Chance White (Some douche I had to kill)
- Wolverine (Over powered butthole who likes to stab me)
- Psylocke (Hot Chick)
- Domino (My Sexy on/off Girl. She may tell you otherwise but she's lying)
- Cable (My best friend!)
- Nolan North (He's my voice actor!)
- Arclight (I think she's a dude)
- Blockbuster (The big dumb muscle cliché guy)
- Mr. Sinister (You know, the big bad trying to halt my progress?)
- Vertigo (Lamest. powers. EVER!)
- Death (My girl)
- Rogue (I'd like to have skin contact with that southern belle!)
- Magneto (Though he never appeared in my game, he is mentioned)
My boss games starts with me getting some voice mail from Wolverine and Domino and finally High Moon Studios, but they say i can't have my own video game! But I managed to persuade them to change their minds.
I then start to wander around my apartment playing with my junk (no, not like that) then a girl (whose player model gets repeated a LOT) gives me my scrip. My inner voice "the writer " (That's me.) says i should read it, but I don't like so my OTHER inner voice "the partier" (Sup, bitches!) says that I should just make my own.
Your welcome, I was smart in this!
No you weren't!
Yes I was! Shut up!
No YOU shut up!
I'm gonna put you two on mute now. Any way, I go to some building to capture some creep named Chance White, kill some goons, blow up helicopters, the usual badass stuff. But then Chance gets rescued by the Nasty Boyz, so I had to chase him across the sewers, killing Arclight in the process, until he gets killed by Sinister since he didn't need him anymore (apparently they had some plan going, but I never paid attention). I nearly killed that sonuvabitch, but he cheated by blowing me up the fuck up. I healed up and met with X-Men who planned to go after Sinister by heading to his base in Genosha, and guess what... I GOT TO FLY THE FUCKING BLACKBIRD!!!
(Apparently, whoever was writing this article is too lazy to continue, but he'll be back later to finish.)
Stuff you should knowEdit
One: WHEN you play this game (there's no "if," you WILL play it), you'd better make me look good. Keep me running, and gaze upon my glorious posterior. I don't want to be sittin' around doin' nothin'! And two: wait, sorry, bathroom break (I'm actually not sorry; I have to piss, BAD).
Okay, and TWO: don't compare my game to anyone else's. Like that chump, Spider-Man. (following stuff is false)His newest game SUCKED! Go play it, see! Just kidding, don't. Actually... yeah, no, don't play it. You'll want your money back the minute you look at the cover! It's just horrifying! Same with his newest movie. You know what? Just don't bother with him at all. This is MY Wiki, anyway, right? My game. MY BUSINESS!
At first, my game and DLC was removed from digital storefront on January 2014, for some reasons has to do with Activision's Marvel license limits. However, good news is, they have return to Steam/PC digital storefront on July 15, 2015. :D Even better news, gamers, my game will be ported to Xbox One and Playstation 4 on November 17, 2015 (Next month). Isn't it EXCITING!? Perhaps because of my upcoming movie produced by 20th Fox. Stay tune for the HD remaster port of my game, gamers. ;D
If you want to know more, head to my game's website, you're sure to find stuff there that you'll love, like ME! And, you know, all that other stuff. But mainly me.
(Editor's note: The website is dead.)
Pre-Order bling Edit
If you decide to pre-order my game (who are we kidding - of course you will), some fine establishments who love me as much as I do will offer some nice swaggity bling for you.
Best Buy Edit
- A $5 voucher for ANY Marvel comic book. You could get one from the time I was in the Uncanny X-Force, or one from Daniel Way's sizzling Deadpool run… And well, yes, I suppose you COULD buy a Marvel comic that DIDN'T star yours truly, but why do that to yourself? Plus also check out my Deadpool Kills series, such as Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe, Deadpool Killustrated, and Deadpool Kills (Myself) Deadpool. – U.S. only (while supplies last).
- An exclusive Deadpool poster for everyone who pre-orders the game from my home country (while supplies last). Vive posters! Vive Quebec! – Canada Only
Steam and GameStop download Edit
- The Merc with a Map Pack DLC! Featuring two new levels – GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower – for Deadpool Challenge Mode and Infinite Mode, as well as two new costumes, the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits (only available in Infinite Mode). You like maps, don't you?
- Your very own Deadpool digital wallpaper! Look, if you want to be the only one of your friends without a Deadpool digital wallpaper, that's fine. I don't know, I think high school's hard enough already, but it's your choice – you gotta be you.
- In addition to the above: a (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now’s your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! – U.S. Only
- A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels– but seriously... buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital coversleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
- Concept art